- Promote and demonstrate fine wine and spirits knowledge within a set geographic region to increase sales among high profile restaurants and retail accounts.
- Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
- Partner with multiple sales divisions in the accounts to increase wine and spirits sales and act as a liaison with customers regarding selections and placements.
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
- Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
- Educate account staff through preparation and performance of on-site training for restaurant and retail trade.
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at established customer accounts. (i.e. wine maker dinners, product launches, and tastings).
- Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to Southern Wine & Spirits salesperson responsibilities and policies.
More info here
Tags | Jobs, promotions, retail, southern wine and spirits, usa, wine