Provide top notch customer service for winery guests.
- Create new and innovative programs to increase visitors and sales per visitor.
- Recruit, manage and develop staff to ensure retention of employees.
- Create and post a daily work schedule including tours, lunch times, guest visits, reservations and outside bar usage.
- Oversee proper opening and closing procedures.
- Keep floor fully stocked, cleaned, and properly merchandised.
- Motivate and train the staff to attain sales goals.
- Monitor sales to goal on a daily basis.
- Set up outside tastings and arrange for staff to attend.
- Complete all daily and monthly inventories.
- Maintain wine and retail merchandise turnover rates.
- Promote wine club membership.
- Prepare annual budget and monitor monthly progress.
Villa La Brenta is looking for an experienced sales executive to sell wine both through wholesale outlets and directly to consumers. Villa La Brenta is a new boutique winery in Clearlake, California where we are growing and developing. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivating sales person to help develop our sales and marketing bases. Wine industry experience and good wine knowledge is both essential (and required) for this job. [...more]
Have a passion for selling
· Know what it means to give outstanding customer service
· Have a strong wine & food knowledge (not I like to eat and drink!)
· Want to bring fun and enthusiasm to our mission
· Take responsibility for their own success
· Enjoy earning bonus' as a direct result of their performance
· Love interacting with people everyday
· Are 21 years of age with a high school diploma / college preferred
· Have a healthy back and able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day
* Greet and serve guests in a friendly, gracious manner.
* Describe wines, winemaking techniques, and winery/vineyard history.
* Provide information and education about our wines.
* Handle routine point-of-sale transactions and order entry of shipping orders.
• Help with routine housekeeping tasks to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
* Receiving and stocking wine and merchandise.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
seeks an On-Premise Sales Rep for the north of Boston territory. Wine savvy individual will have knowledge of spirits and wines, strong relationship skills, and will be goal oriented and highly motivated [...more]
The challenge of this role involves developing appropriate growth driver strategy that will deliver strong growth across a wide variety of markets & business dynamics:
> high market share & low market share
> Strong competitors & weak competitors
> businesses in which we are in Joint Ventures with key competitors in our other markets
Corporate Security sits within the Group Legal function and the Director of Corporate Security reports directly to the General Counsel, Tim Proctor, a member of the Diageo Executive Board. Corporate Security's mission is to protect Diageo's people, assets, brands and future growth through setting policies and standards and monitoring their implementation, by providing decision makers with forward looking security reports and by providing expert guidance and services, including investigations, to the businesses. This is a new position within the North American (NA) Region and is responsible for focusing, driving and supporting a proactive security function for the NA Region. Response outside the NA Region may be necessary, especially within Latin America and the Caribbean to assist with significant security issues. · [...more]
C&C Group rose the most since June in Dublin trading after agreeing to buy some AB-InBev assets, gaining control of Scotland's leading beer brand, Tennent's, and a wider network to sell Magners cider [...more]
Tecate, one of Mexico's most popular beers, and a leading Mexican export for more than 60 years, has enhanced its image and dramatically increased demand by offering its 'cerveza' in aluminum bottles produced by CCL Container, in addition to glass bottles. [...more]
The role of the Account Development Manager is to support increasing the distribution of our brands a regional level. This is achieved by developing key relationships within wholesalers, leased/tenanted and regional brewer customers middle managers / outlet and 3rd party sales forces. Account Development Managers are expected to train and develop 3rd party sales teams in the knowledge and understanding of our brands in line with our outlet classification system (known internally as (CLOC). [...more]
It's our engineering talent that keeps our breweries operating at a consistently world-class standard. We are interested in qualified engineers who want to be part of a company that is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge technologies and processes around our global organisation.
If you're a qualified Engineer interested in being considered for potential opportunities around the world, register your CV here and we will review your experience against our current needs. [...more]
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing, energetic, proactive, hospitality oriented multi-tasker with a passion for wine. Being a team player is a necessity. Weekends required. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to life 45 pounds repeatedly throughout the day. Pay commensurate to experience. If successful, this job could lead to a full time position.
We are a small but strong team and we are looking for someone to help grow our retail business. Ideally the candidate would have previous experience with outreach (concierge/limos/winery relations) and knows how to sell to high end wine. We have a lot of fun here and every day is different, and we are excited to find an employee to help us build our brand. [...more]