A fast growing organization, offering a diverse portfolio of wines for distribution, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for executing the Company’s sales plan in the Mid-West United States region. The ideal candidate will be based in Minneapolis, MN and willing to travel throughout the territory calling on key accounts and managing our existing distribution network.
Supervises and coordinates activities of representatives engaged in promoting and selling wine within wholesale distributorships and on-off premise managers by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Accompanies representatives on visits to customers to evaluate work performance, ascertain customer problems, and detect market trends.
* Reviews sales orders and records of accounts to ascertain market conditions and status of wholesalers’ accounts.
* Compiles sales figures and reports problems to management.
* Assists in developing marketing campaigns designed around market conditions.
* Responsible for ensuring timely receipt of allocations
* Responsible for keeping up-to-date with regulations and adhering to established policies and procedures regarding the handling and service of alcoholic beverages
* Responsible for keeping up to date with shipping laws and adhering to established policies regarding the shipment of wine
* Listens to wholesale distributor and on-premise management complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations.