Primary responsibility is to maintain existing business and create organic growth in the off premise Channel sector through managing the execution of CWUS
programs and distribution in the Chain/ Mass Merchandiser and Club channels.
• Establish chain store sales performance measures and targets using the CWUS CORE brand priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving
• Develop and implement monthly tactical business reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys and weekly progress checks of customer performance
• Communicate all necessary information on any program and/or initiative from within CWUS including Channel.
- Monitor field sales activity with select distributor personnel.
• Conduct Sales Meetings with customers and or select distributor personnel that include but are not limited to brand education, programming and/or initiatives and new product launches.
• Implement, communicate and maintain CWUS CORE standards and tools for both on and off premise.
• Responsible for communicating CWUS brand strategies and implementing standards with distributors.
• Responsible for the coordination and implementation of programs developed by the CWUS and RNDC channel teams.
- Coordinate and communicate pricing requests between Field Sales and Channel.
• Responsible for communicating monthly shipment targets and securing the shipments from distributors.