The Boston Beer Company Twisted Tea District Manager is responsible for the sales, merchandising and promotional activities in all on and off-premise accounts. In addition the Twisted Tea District Manager is responsible for managing the day to day distributor interaction for the brewery, gaining share of mind within the distributors, and growing BBC business throughout the wholesaler’s territory.
Ingredients to be a Successful Twisted Tea District Manager:
- Effectively use all Boston Beer sales and negotiating techniques
- Execute systems management to ensure business growth through displays, distribution, draft, and merchandising and sales skill development at all levels of distribution process
- Identify market trends and interpret how those trends will affect marketplace
- Determine budget allocations for the entire district.
- Provide objectives and tactics for accounts and distributors
- Execute successful and impactful planning, review, sales meetings and annual market plans with distributors
- Effectively manage wholesaler to attain new business for BBC while maintaining proper ordering procedures