The HR Specialist in the Resolution Team will be responsible for resolving queries and cases that have been forwarded by the Contact Center Team in relation to Employee Lifecycle and Employee Relations. The people in these roles will have specialist knowledge and will manage cases end to end to resolution. This role will interface with In Market HR in Latin America and the Caribbean – the focus being Brazil and Uruguay.
- Managing end to end processes such as tracking and monitoring employee exit, job changes employee on-boarding, including informing relevant parties and working in conjunction with In Market HR
- Work closely with employees and line managers on a case by case basis in bringing queries and cases to conclusion (eg. Maternity leave)
- Advises on Employee Relations processes to ensure compliance and consistency of approach where appropriate
- Advises and supports line managers and In Market HR Managers on both the policy direction of Diageo as well as potential legal implications
- Ensures all necessary notes and documents are recorded and monitored and forwarded to the document management team
- Ensures agreed deliverables and service levels are met to defined SLA’s
- Analyses metrics, reports emerging trends and integrates with Continuous Improvement team on actions.
- Focus on superior customer service and resolving issues and cases to quality
- Reviews processes and feedback in order to assist in process improvement in conjunction with the Continuous Improvement team and Contact Center
- Resolves Contact Center escalations and queries and refers, where appropriate, to other HR teams