The Account Manager works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
· Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
· Strong judgment and professional maturity
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
· Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
· Bachelor’s degree required
To Be Mixed With:
· 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
· Identify major accounts that are not being penetrated with BBC products and develop a plan to establish business with such accounts
· Improve conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point of sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
· Partner with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received and that business is growing at accounts
· Conduct waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions