The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. This person will demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate. The candidate should be able to balance a multitude of responsibilities, prioritize, and deliver materials with focused attention to detail, and work independently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Monthly reporting: expenses, invoices, sales, and tax reporting detail.
* Vendor management: address billing issues and payments with vendors and customers.
* Ecommerce and wine order management: process orders, update online database, communicate with customers, and ensure timely overall fulfillment support.
* Customer relations: speak to customers by phone or in person to answer questions, take orders, and resolve problems.
* Sales support: invoicing, taking orders from customers, wine inventory management, delivering wine.
* Assist CEO with schedule, expenses, meetings and wine tasting events, as needed.
* Marketing support: participating in and helping plan wine tasting events, as needed.