Partner with Marketing Manager in development of long term brand growth plans
and annual business plans.
• Assist in the development of brand marketing programs and initiatives to deliver
against the brand’s annual volume & profit targets, eg: national/regional
promotions, public relations, package development, interactive & advertising.
• Clear, concise & persuasive written & oral communication to all multi-functional
partners to ensure alignment and accurate execution of key initiatives.
• Business Analytics: Conduct regular analysis of shipment and depletion data,
providing top line analysis of trends at national and state levels. Monitor brand’s
distribution channel mix and performance.
• Leveraging IRI, monitor brand & key competition consumption and pricing trends.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and category key drivers,
including overall competitive framework and brand/product dynamics.
• Project management: coordinate with the Promotions team to execute and
implement all brand merchandising programs and tactical marketing tools.
• Manage outside vendor (agencies) relationships efficiently.
• Manage brand’s marketing spend against budget and manage vendor