Work closely with Commercial teams in Brand and Innovation Marketing to deliver Innovation goals.
- Work with breweries to ensure trials, product launches, material assessments and process changes are adequately supported and completed successfully.
- Provide thorough documentation of development activities, procedures, specifications, training and other support necessary to ensure successful process implementation of product launches.
- Conduct brewing technology assessments for new products and process optimization.
What you get in return…
- Opportunity to work for a World Class manufacturer that actively supports and benefits their community
- Experience working as part of a Professional Technical team.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, extended health and dental care and pension plan
- Access to additional benefits that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, Employee Assistance Program and Tuition Reimbursement
- A commitment to employee career planning and development
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving Global Company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs.