Responsible for collaborating with functional, division (or Shared Services) business leaders in developing business strategies, as well as consulting with those leaders in defining opportunities to appropriately leverage and extend the use of IT based solutions and services in addressing business opportunities and challenges, whilst supporting the delivery of the Molson Coors Brewing Company IT strategy, plans and associated priorities.
• Develops and maintains relationships with strategic business leaders. Provides strategic consultation and leadership to division, enterprise or Shared Services business leaders with respect to the application of information technology against business objectives, opportunities and challenges
• Oversees the delivery of IT enabled services and solutions in support of the function in the division or Shared Services/Molson Coors Corporate Center.
• Identifies and/or defines opportunities to apply / re-apply information technology solutions against business objectives
• Strategically represents business function within IT and translates business imperatives into IT objectives and strategies
• Actively contributes to the development of business strategies and plans and advises on appropriate action, including needs for business contingency planning, and countermeasures with respect to implementation of IT solutions
• Partners with business leaders in addressing key business opportunities and imperatives
• Financial Management – establishes and manages program and project budgets within division as appropriate to ensure forecast consistency and annual plan compliance
• Accountable for the selection and development of IT personnel.
• Liaises with the other Molson Coors Brewing Company and strategic 3rd Party IT leaders in developing and defining IT strategic direction, opportunities and challenges.
This role primarily supports the Molson Coors International business unit and is responsible for other strategic IT initiatives as assigned.