To be a good fit for this opportunity you must have significant sales or marketing management experience, including managing teams within a multi-tier distribution system. Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry is preferred but not required. We’re looking for a professional with a solid understanding of brand and/or category management, desire to champion new brands, as well as experience creating and managing budgets.
* Development, implementation and achievement of annual sales and accounts sold goals.
* Develop, implement and execute sales programs and pricing strategy.
* Develop and execute merchandising and distribution standards with our distributor network.
* Build and maintain close working relationships with the top on and off premise accounts, both chain and independents.
* Build and maintain close working relationships with distributor sales and management personnel.
* Work each market with the top distributor sales representatives, field managers and Key Account Managers.
* Conduct mid-year and annual planning and review meetings with all distributors.
* Daily distributor management responsibilities including monitoring of price points (including competitive set), orders, shipments, samples, training and POS management.
* Conduct sales meetings on a consistent basis to communicate sales and marketing objectives and keep winery brands at the forefront of all distributor sales presentations.
* Conduct quarterly market analysis surveys in all major markets.
* Provide monthly reports and accomplishments recap to National Sales Manager.