This position is responsible for building the awareness, understanding and equity of the Antinori brand portfolio with wholesale distributors, target on and off premise customers, consumers and with others in the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates sales organization for the overall purpose of increasing distribution, visibility and ultimately sales.
• Visiting target assigned on and off premise accounts to educate customers about Antinori portfolio winery estates.
• Conducting consumer events, tastings, winemaker dinners to introduce and educate target consumers about Antinori winery estates.
• Presentations to and working with wholesale distributor sales staff to educate them and generate enthusiasm for selling the Antinori wine portfolio to their target accounts.
• Presentations to and occasionally working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Business Development Managers to educate them and assist them in their efforts in selling the Antinori portfolio to their assigned accounts.
• Providing on going feedback to Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Antinori marketing brand management team on the needs of customers, distributors and consumers relative to the Antinori portfolio and the overall market for Italian wines in their assigned geographic territory.