A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for multiple Collections Controllers, based at First Point, Livingston.
Reporting to the Collections Manager, you will work as part of a Collections Team, the main purpose of which is to manage unsecured recovery cases. You will proactively manage the processes relating to the progression of redemption/completion statements from inception through to ultimate collection/write off, using litigation techniques where appropriate but only when deemed to be cost effective.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce, reconcile and understand redemption/completion statements
- Issue accurate information to customers (internal and external)
- Obtain payment on undisputed redemption/completion statements
- Investigate and resolve disputed redemption/completion statements
- Own the redemption/completion process for unsecured recovery cases
- Provide accurate and visible reporting
- Employ cost effective litigation techniques where deemed appropriate
- Manage the relationship with Legal Service Providers