- Achieving production plans within set parameters.
- Condition of the working area, plant and machinery.
- Implementation of maintenance and / or hygiene plans for the above.
- The teams maintain a positive approach to health, safety and environmental legislative responsibilities.
- Manage and develop the team to maximise each individuals’ contribution to the overall effectiveness of the team. This will include organising team and individual training programmes and focussing on team flexibility and capability.
- Quality conformance in production, involving day to day troubleshooting, problem solving, process optimisation, projects and trials.
- Facilitation of continuous improvement activities to push for future results beyond where we are today.
- Driving and achievement of team key performance indicators and areas of concentration.
- People Management, which includes administration tasks, such as holiday booking, absence management, performance management, coaching and one to ones.
More info here
Tags | beer, carlsberg, Jobs, Production, uk