Due to our growing success and subsequent expansion, Molson Coors currently has opportunities for skilled Warehouse Operators.
Join us for a drink, stay for the company.
When you join us as an Operator you will:
• Provide World Class customer service as part of a team who are responsible for ensuring kegs are put away from the production line to storage locations.
• Be responsible for the stock management of kegs, utilising stock rotation to the full
• Promote a safe working environment, making recommendations and implementing them to sustain safe working practices
• Perform basic maintenance and safety checks on fork lift trucks, encompassing hygiene within the warehouse
• Confirm loading to ensure vehicles are ready to go/handling picking notes
Let’s get to know each other…
With a broad portfolio of over 40 brands, including Carling, Grolsch and Coors Light, Molson Coors Brewing Company has over 11,000 employees worldwide, 10 breweries in the US, Canada & UK, and a special place with all lovers of good beer and good company. We believe that giving you the freedom to determine your own working arrangements makes for better business. That’s why everyone on our team can tailor their working practices and benefits to best suit themselves: you can buy and sell holidays, take advantage of our discounts scheme, sign up to our health, dental or pension plans, enjoy our unique product allowance initiative, save on childcare, and much more. We have a passion for our people and realise that one size does not fit all; if you share our passion, Molson Coors is a great place to further your career.
For the position of Operator we are looking for someone with…
• • Fork lift truck driver experience, preferably with clamp
• • Experience of computerised stock control management systems
• • A solid understanding of health and safety