This internship will be based in the Milwaukee Brewery, working with Managers, Learning & Development, Employee Relations Managers, and brewery workers.
– Drive efficiencies and sustain improvement through the most effective use of people resources and work practices that demonstrate a world-class culture
– Analyze current Quality Education materials and process to determine efficiency and use by brewery workers
– Develop and leverage more effective Quality Education training materials, using videos, computer-based materials, and other various learning tools
– Provide consistent certification processes and controls
– Examine and refine the Learning & Development structure and tools to provide improved support and information sharing between Human Resources, Management, and current employees
– Develop learning metrics and reports to be used by the Learning & Development team
– Analyze capability and utilization of system to build and track training plans based on needs analysis