Clos Pegase Winery in Calistoga is looking for a new member to add to our dynamic team. We are an Estate Winery with a passion for Art, Architecture and of course the Highest Quality of Wines. Although we own 450 acres of land, our team is a small group of less than 25 dedicated, fun people who thrive in this family-owned business with a vision for a successful future.
The Cellar Worker position is Full-Time with great benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, generous vacation & personal time off, holidays and other employee perks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Understand operating principles and be capable of operation of all winery production equipment.
• Good working knowledge of each position on the bottling line.
• Keep production areas clean and organized to set standards.
• As directed, make cellar additions to juice and wine.
• Follow all safety procedures as per company policy and in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
• Basic supervision of harvest interns.
• Represent the winery in a positive manner at internal and external events.
• Handle changing priorities in the work environment based on winemaking needs.