Lead Promotions planning process for assigned businesses.
– Independently drives Promotions planning process to deliver plans that meet volume and profit objectives – utilize systems and procedures to ensure thorough, consistent results. Work to achieve balance between consumer, field sales and distributor needs.
– Drive analysis of previous programs and marketplace conditions to derive actionable learning.
– Maintain a solid understanding of marketing objectives, strategies and key consumer insights for each brand within assignment and beyond assigned brands.
– Drive partnership with Trade Marketing to extend Promotions plans for maximum field/customer leverage.
– Improve efficiency, effectiveness and innovation of promotions investments.
– Lead the development of cooperative working relationships with cross-functional groups (Brand, Public Relations, Sales, Interactive and Direct) to facilitate marketing advancements and integration.
– Guide brand in the proper evaluation of Promotions recommendations.
– Businesses assigned will be bigger, more complex than Associate Promotions managers; guidance provided by VP