Drive volume and profit with National Chain buyers and respective National Chain retail locations. Manage relationships with Key National Buyers and local managers.
• Schedule weekly/monthly meetings with Marketing Manager and Brand Manager to review, update, and plan chain activities.
• Manage issues related to policies and procedures at both store level and chain headquarters.
• Create and communicate product programming/promotions to respective chain buyers and sales teams.
• Act as a communication liaison between National Chain buyers and Wirtz Beverage MN
• Partner with National Chain Coordinator to execute daily business responsibilities
• Identify creative solutions to address customer’s marketing needs
• Manage execution of all trade marketing programs at accounts.
• Request Marketing Team to create account specific programs that maximize product sales to the customer and sales through to the consumer.
• Proactively participate with Trade Development and Sales Management in strategy briefing sessions while continuously providing feedback on program execution and effectiveness.
• Attend Supplier Program Meetings/Supplier Business Reviews/Surveys/Market Audits
• Monitor all new product introductions and new line extensions
• Conduct monthly breakout meetings with respective sales division, individual sales reps and District Managers to communicate current business issues
• Monitor all distilled spirit/wine advertisers and wine/distilled spirit sales flyers, etc.