This is a proactive role whose main purpose is to present the key quality messages relating to the whisky making process and brand or brands to visitors in an interesting and informative manner.
- Ensure a high level of customer care by welcoming, leading, informing and enthusing visitors in the shop, during the tour of the distillery and brand reception area.
- Demonstrate a high level of retail skills in order to maximise sales while ensuring effective stock monitoring and ordering practices are implemented.
- Actively operate within a flexible working and cross-functional team culture.
- Demonstrate a clear awareness and understanding of all legislation factors necessary for the fulfilment of duties including Health & Safety, HMR&C and Environment while ensuring the facilities (including food preparation and hospitality, where appropriate) meet the Diageo brand team and legislative requirements.
- Maximise the impact of the Brand Home by promoting key quality messages relating to the process and the brand(s) to visitors and the local community.