We currently have a 1year Maternity Cover opportunity for an Insight Manager to join our Marketing team. The team drives HUK, business growth through consumer, shopper and market insight, with this role primarily focused on the consumer.
In relation to the assigned brand unit, key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and defining the key strategic issues and opportunities relevant to the assigned category, portfolio and brands
- Managing the development and delivery of consumer research plans to generate the understanding required to address the identified issues and opportunities
- Leading the identification and quantification of consumer targets and consumer objectives for our brand equities
- Owning the innovation insight process and ensuring best practice is shared and embedded across Insight and Innovation Managers’.
- Challenging brand activity plans to ensure consumer needs and wants are being met
Leading the identification and prioritisation of Innovation opportunities across our premium lager portfolio
- Developing a clear understanding of the behaviours and motivations of consumers in relation to these opportunities and their associated needs and wants