You will have a strong Marketing background, specifically within the FMCG industry; training and development experience would be advantageous but is not essential, with the ability to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness, a real passion for people and learning with the capability to drive change through the Marketing Community.
You must be self motivated and proactive with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to empathise with and inspire others.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the training and development needs within the marketing function using appropriate tools & resources and communicate outputs so that a co-ordinated national plan can be designed and executed
- Delivery of three way functional skills coaching with all Marketing Line Managers to achieve specific targets
- Owning, executing and leading the plan to deliver business critical training and development interventions and projects within specific areas of responsibility
- Driving and supplementing the induction of all marketing employees, new to business or new to role, providing tailored support where necessary
- Working in conjunction with marketing leadership and sales capability teams to establish best practice marketing performance that’s fit for purpose and business
- Staying current, creative and ahead of the performance curve, internally and externally, to deliver cutting edge solutions