An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to join our existing team at our John Smith’s, Brewery based at Tadcaster. Reporting directly to our site Engineering Manager, your role will be to develop effective preventative maintenance regimes to drive plant reliability.
You should have an Engineering degree or recognised engineering apprenticeship with HNC / HND or working towards IEng or CEng accreditation. You will be required to demonstrate, facilitation & problem solving techniques along with the ability to understand Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode, and Effect & Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
The ability to demonstrate the following key skills and attributes is required:
- Lead Reliability Centred Maintenance studies on critical plant
- Undertake the TPM role of “methodology expert”
- Developing effective preventative maintenance tasks to support the aim of zero lost time breakdowns
- Complete Root Cause Analysis on plant failure in cooperation with operational and engineering managers and team members
- Support the agreed the maintenance strategy to minimise the impact of OPI maximising plant availability
- Identify and implement appropriate condition based monitoring techniques
- Ensure the longevity of maintenance plans through correct training and documentation.
- Develop the maintenance plans for new capex items.