Carlsberg are currently recruiting for Two Telephone Account Managers to join a fantastic and energised Telephone Account Team based in Leeds. The purpose of this role is to retain and develop our Free Trade business by increasing sales and distribution of both Carlsberg UK and 3rd Party brands through planned and professional telephone selling whilst ensuring exacting levels of customer service are maintained in line with company requirements.
Please be aware these are Fixed Term Contract positions, both working up to 27 hours per week, Monday to Wednesday. The duration of these positions is predicted to be at least 6 months, however this may change due to business need and demand.
Key Activities / Accountabilities:
- To maintain a high level of commercial awareness by reviewing competitor, customer consumer activity to ensure Carlsberg UK’s competitive position is enhanced.
- Increase customer loyalty and sales through effective use of sales tools and prompt resolution of issues.
- As key customer contact, take ownership and be responsible through to the resolution of customer issues by being proactive and escalating where necessary.
- Has the energy and initiative to develop and manage strategic activity with existing accounts to deliver more with pace.
- Identify recurring service issues and take action to resolve.
- Accurately log/input and categorise required information on appropriate documents/systems to ensure effective and efficient administration.
- To attend regular team meetings to engage with colleagues to set joint objectives by which to achieve results.
- Ensure business at risk is communicated as appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with effective communication internally and externally.
- All negotiation of price is considered to ensure maximum profit and is communicated to the relevant channels
- To uphold and demonstrate Carlsberg’s Winning Behaviours