The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting qualified candidates to move forward to hiring managers to fill open positions in both sales and office in a timely and cost-efficient manner. This position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with employees and managers alike. A high emphasis is place on meeting recruitment goals in a timely and cost effective manner with a high quality of candidates.
Ingredients to a successful Recruiter:
· Manage the assigned open requisitions to ensure the company wide cycle time goal is achieved. Ensure that consistency and quality of candidates is not sacrificed.
· Execute open requisitions to ensure qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers in accordance with our current cost per hire initiatives.
· Develop creative and efficient sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions.
· Develop rapport and relationships with a variety of management styles and personalities.
· Interview and evaluate candidates for employment in all assigned positions using behavioral & competency based interviewing skills.
· Determine which applicants are qualified and best-fit for business needs. Forward qualified applicants to managers for further consideration. Manage the process through the offer, or until candidate is eliminated from consideration.
· Conduct reference checks for final candidates to validate credentials, skills, and work ethic before the final interview stage.
· Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all candidate communications, which may include: offer letters and any other personalized communications.
· Organize all new hire information, offer letter, benefits information, start date information and basic orientation information package.
Work on employment-related projects as assigned to include (but not limited to) process improvement initiatives and training.
· Manage temporary help requests, searches, and agency relationships
· Manage company-wide communication of job postings.