Performs all aspects of cellar work, including but not limited to racking, pumping, clarifying, and blending of juice and wine.
• Operates and maintains cellar and harvest equipment.
• Cleans and sanitizes all cellar and bottling equipment; maintains knowledge of all wine pumps and crush equipment and how they work.
• Assist where required during busy crush season; works long hours as required at crush.
• May rotate between the following: glass dumping station, filler station, foiling station, stacking station, and bottling line clean up.
• May also be required to perform wine movements such as racking, transfers, and filling; barrel work, stacking, washing, and maintenance; tank sanitation and preparation, forklift operation; cleaning and maintenance of cellar; purging and gassing of tanks; stirring and topping of wines.