Implement sales performance measures and targets using the CWUS CORE brand
priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results.
• Manage wholesale managers and sales representatives to achieve CUWS depletion
and distribution goals.
• Develop and conduct annual Collaborative Business Plans, periodic tactical business
plans, monthly tactical business reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys
and weekly progress checks of customer performance
• Communicate all necessary information on any program and/or initiative from within
CWUS including Channel.
• Conduct Sales Meetings with customers and or select distributor personnel that
include but are not limited to brand education, programming and/or initiatives and
new product launches.
• Implement, communicate and maintain CWUS CORE standards and tools for both
on and off premise.
• Responsible for communicating CWUS brand strategies and implementing on and off
premise standards with distributors.
• Work in a collaborative effort with CWUS Field Sales Managers – On Premise and
• Manage and maintain NP budgets as well as price support with Zone finance
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels and communicating and
securing monthly shipment targets from distributors.
• Work with Zone Trade Marketing Manager to maximize local opportunity market
promotion as well as implementation of National promotions.