Responsible for the continuous development and ongoing execution of National and Local promotional activities of the CWUS portfolio of products as they relate to the On-premise and Off-premise segment of product distribution. Financial management of division sales and profit goals is a key driver in this position. Managing and monitoring all expenditures related to Zone non-price activities.
• Responsible for communicating and executing all National Promotion programs to the field as well as providing feedback from field on competitive activity, desired programs, requested changes for future programs and effectiveness of programs to Brand Marketing.
• Responsible for formulating local On-premise and Off-premise gap initiatives and communicating strategies for the implementation of these programs in an effective, timely, and cost-controlled manner to meet the local needs in their Zones.
• Responsible for managing the local Non-Price promotional budgets to effectively control costs while executing programs with the most impact to the business.
• This individual will work directly with Zone GM’s, Sales Directors and Field Sales Managers in the development and evaluation of National and Local marketing initiatives.
• Report regularly to the Director Trade Marketing and Zone GM on budget status, promotional initiatives and/or opportunities and operational issues.
• Monitor local market programs and always ensure adherence to budgets. Play an integral part in all planning and execution of fiscal budgets for the division.
• Develop local sales Non-Price program plans and serve as Zone Marketing Manager to execute.
• Participate in distributor planning meetings to ensure alignment between sales objectives and marketing strategy, and provide feedback to Brand Marketing to ensure appropriate initiatives and tools are being provided to the field.
• Participate in day-to-day management of all projects and communicate with stakeholders as appropriate.