Orders managed proactively from receipt to delivery.
· Knowledge of stock levels in-market and an awareness of customers’ operations through liaison with agents/market managers.
· Frequent Liaison with UK Order Fulfillment team and other production sites to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Well established and managed relationships with customers and in-market colleagues.
· Customer requests analysed against the trade-off of customer service and the impact on Diageo profit.
· Changes and exceptions to orders effectively managed.
· Appropriate documentation prepared and collated, through knowledge of legal requirements, Customs and Excise procedures and incoterms. (Also Letters of Credit and Pre-shipment procedures as required)
· Customer expectations managed through a sound knowledge of the supply chain and processes.
· Customer forecast information received and challenged.
· Supply Policy Agreements monitored and maintained.
· Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Partnership Agreements (PA’s) established and maintained.
· Brand change requests processed