Francis Coppola Winery is located in Geyserville. (Sonoma County).
We are looking for an experienced bottling line operator to join our team. This position is a senior operator position that works with the Bottling Line Team Leads to set up and run our bottling lines. The bottling lines are currently operating on a day and swing shift operation.
The Marketing Manager will deliver top quality programs that support high volume sales of Diageo brands for their market. This will be executed by assisting with input on national programs, creating local overlays and leading cluster planning process. Marketing Manager will conduct post program evaluation. The Manager will collaborate with Sales and Finance teams to ensure all goals for market are being met throughout the year.
The Regional Director is responsible for delivering the Annual Operating Plan for the Division by directing and coordinating the activities and operations of Foster's Distributor partner(s) and the Foster's Market Sales Team.
The Account Manager works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
# To lead, develop and execute the marketing strategies for all portfolio brands including Tetley’s, Tuborg, Holsten, Okocim, Birra Poretti and Skol, working with the Head of Brands and the Marketing Director.
# To develop and implement, in consultation with the Head of Brands, annual marketing plans (in line with the agreed portfolio strategy) that deliver, and where possible, surpass C-UK commercial and brand objectives.
# To control and optimise the portfolio brands' marketing investment within the agreed budget / LCE parameters.
# Allocating spend in line with commercial and brand priorities. [...more]
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Brand Development Executive to join our Regional Trading Team, covering Berkshire. Reporting directly to the Brand Development Controller you will be driving profitable and sustainable brand distribution in both the Independent Free Trade and Leased & Tenanted sectors in your region.
As a Brand Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
* Selling the brand propositions to outlet decision-makers with passion and conviction
* Developing core brands in targeted outlets
* Ensuring excellent execution of promotional campaigns
* Build excellent internal and external working relationships [...more]
To direct, control, motivate, lead and train the Distributor sales team to achieve agreed sales, distribution, market share and performance objectives through the effective management of both Distributor and Retail sales operations. [...more]
* Achieve volume, increase market share, ensure distribution, efficient Sales and marketing activities in your territory
* Ensure achievement of customer callage targets by determining logical, efficient journey plans for himself, and advising Van Teams on journey plans
* Drive for superb implementation of the Commercial plans at the point of purchase in order to maximise Sales Driver effectiveness, Return on Investment & Brand objectives
Working as part of strong, customer focused team to increase sales and profit margins in the tasting room.
• Coach, mentor peak staff performance and strive for enthusiastic team collaboration.
• Promote continuous learning, adopting a ‘best practices’ approach to business success.
• Ensure Elizabeth Spencer guests are treated to impeccable hospitality and genuine care for their interests at all times.
• In the absence of the Hospitality Director, responsibility for daily operations of the tasting room.
• Orientation and training of new Elizabeth Spencer tasting room team members. [...more]
Performs all aspects of cellar work, including but not limited to racking, pumping, clarifying, and blending of juice and wine.
• Operates and maintains cellar and harvest equipment.
• Cleans and sanitizes all cellar and bottling equipment; maintains knowledge of all wine pumps and crush equipment and how they work.
• Assist where required during busy crush season; works long hours as required at crush.
• May rotate between the following: glass dumping station, filler station, foiling station, stacking station, and bottling line clean up. [...more]
This position is responsible for management of all aspects of wine and retail merchandising operations. Responsible for seeing that all budgeted sales goals are met and SG&A budgets are delivered on target.
Assists Hospitality Area Manager in all aspects of the business.
• Ensure that Cellar360 meets all business objectives.
• Oversees all Tasting, Hospitality, Retail and Special Events Operations.
• Manages all of the day to day operation of the retail shop including the assignment of retail clerk duties and lunch breaks
This role is responsible for all consumer, internal and outside events at Cellar360. This role will be responsible for the execution of internal and external events at the site, as well as handle all planning details for large site events. Provides administrative support, individual sales and logistical support to the C360 events department.