Canada-based Naya Spring Water announced today it is the first bottled
spring water company in the world to use 100 percent recycled plastic in
its bottles. Recycled plastic, or rPET, is made from plastic that was
previously used as packaging, then recycled and processed to create new
Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP; TSX) has reported double-digit income growth for the third quarter. Net income attributable to Molson Coors increased 37.4 percent to $235.3 millionfor the third quarter, up from $171.3 million a year ago. Underlying after-tax income(1) increased 22.7 percent to $212.9 million, or $1.14 per diluted share, up from $173.5 million, or $0.93 per diluted share, a year ago. [...more]
* Opportunity to work for a World Class brewer that actively supports and benefits their community
* Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, short and long term incentives, annual merit review, extended health and dental care and pension plan
* The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and Tuition Reimbursement
* A commitment to employee career planning and development [...more]
your home office, you will take care of office related activities such as responding to emails, budget management, review and analysis of recent sales & volume reports for your accounts, expense reporting, and a conversation with one of the Sales Representatives to discuss recent activities with a top volume account. [...more]
A short introduction to the Drinks Industry's Professional & Social Network - InDrinks.
To join InDrinks you need to be a member of LinkedIn. You can join the group here: [...more]
* Develop or build upon brand positioning and consumer communication strategy.
* Involve stakeholders in the planning process, soliciting input & perspectives
* Develop short and long term strategic plans for assigned brands.
* Participate in provincial planning sessions to develop strong local programming
* Evaluate / estimate ROI on marketing activity, ensuring efficiency and sufficiency.
New position due to growth! Develop and achieve growth objectives for Canada. Monitor and ensure goal attainment is achieved annually and on target for the overall long term plan. Develop and communicate Brand/Province priority volume and profit objectives. Monitor and ensure goal attainment of these objectives through key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive volume and brand contribution by province/customer measures. Utilize price structure system to accurately establish and measure financial contribution with the distributor or customer, increase efficiency with retail pricing and identify financial opportunities. Build and maintain great relationships and secure great execution in key on premise national accounts based in Canada - as measured by sales drivers and KPIs. Develop working knowledge and data on Provincial regulations and compliance, and work closely with marketing and in country agents and boards to ensure compliance. [...more]
Activate programming and brand concepts for the On Premise channel; Achieve volume, profit, market share, consumer trial and brand equity as per the Canadian market plan; Approach business through the Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) Agenda and capture new growth opportunities within the territory. Grow Diageo brand distribution with the right brands in the right accounts. Execute marketing promotions to ensure brand trial and equity with target consumers. [...more]
Develop and implement medium to high risk internal audit projects. Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
* Work in partnership with management to design and implement cost-effective procedures to ensure that internal controls are effective for reliable financial reporting, safeguard the Company's assets, provide for efficient processes and procedures and achieve regulatory compliance
* Perform special projects at the request of management, including SOX, and external audit assistance.
* Promote Internal Audit as a value add to the organization and deliver audit services that consistently improve the control environment and achieve operational excellence.
* Support external audit work [...more]
Within a pre-defined territory and under the supervision of the Planning & Manager & Assistant Manager, is primarily responsible for optimizing the conduct of on-premise promotions and events. In the capacity of facilitator, he or she is also responsible for promoting our priority brands in the network and with young adult consumers. [...more]
1996 15 bbl Pub Brewery skid mounted combi system
15 BBl Steam Fired Kettle
15 bbl Mash Tun/ Hot liquor tank
Stainless steel Grist Case
2 Heat exchangers, one glycol, one water
Brew House Pump
Work with Director, Marketing - Canada to develop Brand Plans that reflect the individual needs of each brand across Canada, including; forecasting, performance analysis, strategies for pricing, promotion, and NPD
• Establish trade channel strategies and sales segmentation models for each assigned brand
• Responsible for the input of data into Supply's web-based forecasting system ('Manugistics')
• Lead the annual promotional planning process (retail), allocating resources against key business opportunities to deliver sales goals and lead development of regional promotional calendars
• Lead the preparation and execution of national and regional promotions for respective brands
• Manage NPD process for respective brands, in close coordination with Director, Marketing - Canada
• Coordinate and manage information flow regarding products, packaging, promotions, and pricing
• Lead communication of packaging changes between Napa/Global marketing, Customers, and internal FWEC stakeholders including Sales, PR, and Legal departments [...more]