Plan, organize, direct and control staff, contractors, architects and engineers involved in the maintenance, design, modification and construction of company facilities and equipment. Decision Degree of Assistance, Risk or Speed Associated with the Decision. Regulatory environmental agencies, improper lien releases or contractual litigation. Degree of Assistance: There is a high degree of decision-making when dealing with these topics. Risk: The company has potential risk of incurring large fines. Timely decision making on production equipment. Degree of Assistance: High degree of decision making. Risk: Production equipment may not operate and product will not be available for sale. · Maintenance budget of 2.2 million · Utilities budget of 1.8 million · Varies slightly from facility to facility but the areas of reporting generally include maintenance personnel, project managers/supervisors, groundskeeping, security and environmental regulatory functions. [...more]
The Supply Leadership Development Program is a 3-year rotational program designed to fast track the development of great talent to build outstanding Supply leaders. The stretching, broad development program consists of three distinct one year placements providing knowledge and experience of the end to end supply chain through a combination of operational, specialist or project roles covering different functions (Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain, etc), sites, business units and with the possibility of working in different geographies within Latin America & Caribbean. Each placement will be a real job with real deliverables and performance in the placement and on the program will be reviewed annually. [...more]
The WACA Accountant, will be responsible for:
● Identifying and allocating WACA shared expenses.
● Allocating, and recharging WACA management fees to respective brand owners
● Managing, reconciling and reporting all WACA inter - company transactions and branch transactions with Guinness H/Q
● Ensuring that Deloitte local offices have all relevant back up accounting documents timely for complete cut off.
● Calculating royalties due to respective brand owners from each of the WACA 3rd party licensed brewers based on volumes/NSV
● Issuing a royalty invoice, on behalf of the brand owners to the WACA 3rd party licensed brewers.
● Preparing and booking accruals and provisions and ensuring accurate and complete month -end cut off
● Complying with CARM accounting controls in WACA and furnishing evidences for control check lists and audits
● Ensuring that Deloitte maintains proper accounting and records for WACA fixed assets
● Integrating WACA accounting into H/Q's at single entity and consolidated level both for local and group reporting. [...more]
Provide first line support for how-to questions, issue resolution and system fault identification.*Manage open items in Remedy log or other help desk system equivalents, and provide timely response to users who have opened up tickets. *Create and maintain training material and provide training to end-users if and when necessary*Act as the focal point for system migration activities e.g. User Transformation Testing and coordination of business stakeholder sign-off as related to Help Desk break fix and minor enhancement tickets. *Participate in testing for new system functionality or regression testing for special projects*Participate in future SAP or other applicable systems related deployments by providing process information, recommendations and liaising with other business functions to ensure integrated solution*Participate in global community of super-users to share best practices. *Must be able identify business benefits and make decisions that drive value for Diageo. *Will be responsible for delivering all projects related to the support and maintenance of SAP or other applicable systems as a business tool. [...more]
# Responsible for the safe movement of spirit within an established process procedure that encompasses cask filling, transport, warehouse, cask intake and removal, disgorging and empty cask handling.
# To support a range of activities on sites to ensure warehousing targets are met relating to quality, service and cost.
# To take appropriate action that ensures full compliance with all warehousing H&S, R&C and environmental constraints.
The Supply Business Partner will lead and manage the end to end People/HR agenda within Supply working into the HR Director to ensure the business objectives are achieved through the utilisation and deployment of the programmes.
* Works with the business area to identify and build talent
* Embeds core programmes and facilitates. Embeds program principles within the market/function.
* Coaches line managers and employees helping them to be more effective in line with any related core program
* Owner of local Succession Plans
* Communicates and embeds career development frameworks and supports individuals coachin
* Diversity -Builds/contributes to and executes diversity plans in business area. Understands the diversity requirements in the location and follows the guidelines [...more]
The role will have full responsibility for the Booker Business Plans as well as annual terms renegotiations.The role will require the business manager to work closely with the Sector Manager and Key Account team responsible for the rest of the Wholesale RTM, as a degree of synergy is required to deliver the goals of this sector. This role will require an individual capable of delivering a step change in performance, whilst at the same time possessing a strong teamwork ethic, given the competitive nature of this sector [...more]
Ensure that Supplier Performance levels continue to improve to meet wider Diageo needs and support key initiatives such as perfect plant.
· Input stakeholder and performance needs to sourcing strategy development
· Accountable for implementation of strat plan projects both financial and non financial
·First line of support on Supplier performance and issue resolution [...more]
Responsible for achieving sales goals within a defined geographic area. Develops sales plans and budgets for achieving sales goals. This individual is responsible for the day to day activities of the field sales organization. Typically supervises activities of sales force. Responsible for achieving sales goals through assigned distributors/customers. Develops sales plans and budgets for achieving sales goals. Supervises activities and sales force effectiveness in the market place. [...more]
The HR Specialist in the Resolution Team will be responsible for resolving queries and cases that have been forwarded by the Contact Center Team in relation to Employee Lifecycle and Employee Relations. The people in these roles will have specialist knowledge and will manage cases end to end to resolution. This role will interface with In Market HR in Latin America and the Caribbean - the focus being Brazil and Uruguay. [...more]
Learning Specialist:-Coordination of all global learning and talent programs -
including faculty, logistics, and communicating to all participants in a timely and effective way
-Responsible for the coordination of external facilitators, ensures invoices are processed and produces reports on status and cost
-Identifies trained faculty for Core Programs (DLPP, PMD, Coaching, Change Framework)-Responsible for Diageo Academy usage
- administers course load, schedules participants, arranges and ensures appropriate faculty and maintains training records
-Coordinates delivery of Learning solutions through Diageo Academy, maintains functionality and system stability
-Supports functional leads (Academy Champions) to ensure training records are loaded for Functional Capability programs
-Manages the coordination of Diageo Corporate Induction. [...more]
Engaging with senior Diageo and NBL executives to develop and agree the business, trade and marketing plan for the Windhoek brand in the key markets. Engaging with other Diageo markets to establish support for the Windhoek brand and ensure its success within their existing portfolio of brands. Working closely with in market sales, marketing and supply teams to launch brand. Thought leadership is required to determine what is next for the brand plus also manage complex relationships (including external partners and a virtual team) to ensure the systems to support the brand are working seamlessly. [...more]