The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Take representative samples of vineyard fruit and promptly transport samples to wine laboratory for processing.
• Conduct field sampling in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
• Monitor the pest/disease status of vineyards, and report the presence of any symptoms (i.e., leafhoppers, mites, mildew, botrytis, etc.).
Orders managed proactively from receipt to delivery.
· Knowledge of stock levels in-market and an awareness of customers’ operations through liaison with agents/market managers.
· Frequent Liaison with UK Order Fulfillment team and other production sites to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Well established and managed relationships with customers and in-market colleagues.
· Customer requests analysed against the trade-off of customer service and the impact on Diageo profit.
· Changes and exceptions to orders effectively managed. [...more]
The Analytical Chemist role is a laboratory based role and will include the following responsibilities: To carry out responsibilities in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and to implement appropriate safety procedures in the laboratory. Manage (calibration, validation, service/maintenance) key analytical systems within the GBTC laboratory including GC, GC-MS, HPLC, IC and other laboratory based instrumental analysis systems. Develop new methodologies to extend the analytical capability of the GBTC laboratory to support quality improvement and other key business projects and initiatives. Support global QA laboratories with the introduction and ongoing operation of analytical equipment for the measurement of key quality parametersDeliver the Guinness FES Analytical Ring Scheme to meet SLAs Deliver professional training on our key methods to global QA laboratories [...more]
# To support the Commercial Support Manager in embedding and operating a world class performance management process.
# To ensure that all commercial overheads are accurately accounted for and reported. To provide assistance in the reporting and discount management processes. [...more]
Responsible for the continuous development and ongoing execution of National and Local promotional activities of the CWUS portfolio of products as they relate to the On-premise and Off-premise segment of product distribution. Financial management of division sales and profit goals is a key driver in this position. Managing and monitoring all expenditures related to Zone non-price activities.
Implement sales performance measures and targets using the CWUS CORE brand
priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results.
• Manage wholesale managers and sales representatives to achieve CUWS depletion
and distribution goals.
• Develop and conduct annual Collaborative Business Plans, periodic tactical business
plans, monthly tactical business reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys
and weekly progress checks of customer performance [...more]
Reporting to the National Sales Manager the ideal candidate will have line management responsibility for a team of Business Development Executives (BDEs) with ownership of the total Central Region for Diageo GB. This includes owning and developing the strategy in line with defined business goals in order to deliver the Diageo GB On Trade vision. [...more]
# Manage existing outlets, ensuring our brands are the brands of choice in the GB On Trade
# Identify new opportunities for our brands within the Leased, Tenanted and Independent Sector within a geographical territory and create action plan to increase our share of category volumes.
# Manage within financial budgets to ensure all investment delivers value growth for Diageo shareholders
# Deliver Commercial Sales Drivers to our customers to ensure continued growth & strength of our brands within key outlets [...more]
The main purpose of the role is to represent the Brand and educate consumers and the trade through direct interaction.
Represent: To live the brand, and interact directly with its current and potential consumers by exuding passion and commitment for what the brand represents.
Educate: Teach consumers and traders about product intrinsic, heritage, and authenticity, so as to develop greater appreciation for our brands.
Direct Interaction: Use one-on-one consumer interaction opportunities to harness brand loyalty. [...more]
SAM ADAMS: PENNSYLVANIA, USA TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER The best people are the best ingredients for our world class company. Add yourself to the mix at Samuel Adams Pennsylvania Brewery Company (SAPB) in Breinigsville, PA. Our brewery has an immediate opportunity for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager. The EHS […] [...more]
Maximising profitable volume sales and achieving distribution targets by selling the company's brand & product range into specific outlets.
• Driving Rate of Sale by ensuring effective brand merchandising is achieved by creating in store theatre in all outlets.
• Maintaining effective, profitable and long term relationships with customers to develop their business
• Maintain a cost effective journey plan, providing maximum customer contact
• Implement and review local activity in line with National Plan to increase distribution and volume.
• Assess market and industry information and respond to competitor activity [...more]
* Perform all installations as assigned and to SWS’s and supplier partner standards
* Make all necessary repairs
* Clean all cocktail machines every two weeks to SWS’s and supplier partner standards
* Report all installation, repair and cleaning work to supervisor in a timely manner.
* Maintain service truck if assigned in a neat and orderly fashion.
* Maintain an inventory of repair parts and cleaning supplies.
* Order supplies as needed with approved purchase order
* Consistently work to build and maintain solid business relationships with customers.