# Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
# Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
# Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
# Participate in sales meetings, on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
# Research, organize and present sales reports/quota attainment results as required by District Manager in team or division meeting environment.
# Review customers' credit status, collect monies owed for product and partner with Customer Assistance Department on a weekly basis to ensure accounts remain in good standing.
# Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
# Merchandise off-sale/retail accounts and reset shelf space, cold box and build displays to correspond with supplier promotions and incentive programs. [...more]
The role will provide specialist design and development capability to support all GSS Malt Distilling processes with particular attention to byproducts operations. You will be part of an integrated Operations function which will require the ability to operate in both functional and cross-functional teams within GSS Malt Distilling. You will drive the identification and delivery of capital expenditure within By-products Operations. You will provide technical input into all commercial targets, work streams and carbon reduction commitments. [...more]
Responsible for setting & implementing the strategic direction to allow delivery of Diageo products on behalf of Australian IMC to all states in AU. A key interface between the AU IMC & APAC Logistics to create value across the entire Supply chain, & deliver exemplary service.-Provide strategic direction, leadership & accountability for the national warehouse & transport network, including 21 Diageo employees. To deliver our products to our consumer & customers, nationally, on time and at its highest quality through effective utilisation of our 3rd Party Logistics Providers. Leverage exceptional relationships with our internal & external customers to deliver world-class performance & to create opportunities for competitive advantage across the distribution operations.Utilise 3PL providers nationally, operating all of the transport requirements & warehousing at the National Distribution Centre. [...more]
The purpose of this role is to lead, motivate and develop a team of five sales professionals in order to deliver stretch brand and portfolio targets and build profitable sales. If successful in the role, your responsibilities will include Driving profitable sales growth within your territory
- Accountability of delivering agreed business unit performance
- Positive overall performance of your team
- Establishing networks both internally and externally
- Developing the capability and motivation of your team [...more]
* To maintain a high level of commercial awareness by reviewing competitor, customer consumer activity to ensure Carlsberg UK's competitive position is enhanced.
* Increase customer loyalty and sales through effective use of sales tools and prompt resolution of issues.
* As key customer contact, take ownership and be responsible through to the resolution of customer issues by being proactive and escalating where necessary.
* Has the energy and initiative to develop and manage strategic activity with existing accounts to deliver more with pace.
* Identify recurring service issues and take action to resolve.
* Accurately log/input and categorise required information on appropriate documents/systems to ensure effective and efficient administration.
* To attend regular team meetings to engage with colleagues to set joint objectives by which to achieve results.
* Ensure business at risk is communicated as appropriate.
* Build strong relationships with effective communication internally and externally.
* All negotiation of price is considered to ensure maximum profit and is communicated to the relevant channels
* To uphold and demonstrate Carlsberg's Winning Behaviours
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AP& I Manager (Activity Planning & Implementation Manager), to join our Team based in Edinburgh/Staines, however this role can be field based with travel to either site .This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to move into the Marketing arena and work specifically on our Strongbow and Bulmer's Brands. Ideally, you should have experience from within a Sales or Marketing background, be able to demonstrate a true passion for working with key brands, show creative and imaginative flair and be able to demonstrate this in everything that you do. [...more]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to join our existing team at our John Smith's, Brewery based at Tadcaster. Reporting directly to our site Engineering Manager, your role will be to develop effective preventative maintenance regimes to drive plant reliability. [...more]
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Executive, the main purpose of this role will be to assist in the delivery of the company's Innside Knowledge training programme for new lessees which includes a five day residential programme and follow up visits in house. In addition there will be the opportunity to assist in new management development training initiatives to provide bespoke options to the wider S&NPC as required, and to react to such changes in legislation [...more]
As a National Account Controller you'll develop solid and progressive relationships with some of our biggest customers, including S&N UK. With strong commercial and industry knowledge, you'll be skilled in identifying trends in order to build and deliver exceptional customer plans. You'll already be proficient in category planning and account development to the highest level, and with our award winning range of categories and an employer who will invest in your future, you'll have everything you'll need to succeed. [...more]
Plan, organize, direct and control staff, contractors, architects and engineers involved in the maintenance, design, modification and construction of company facilities and equipment. Decision Degree of Assistance, Risk or Speed Associated with the Decision. Regulatory environmental agencies, improper lien releases or contractual litigation. Degree of Assistance: There is a high degree of decision-making when dealing with these topics. Risk: The company has potential risk of incurring large fines. Timely decision making on production equipment. Degree of Assistance: High degree of decision making. Risk: Production equipment may not operate and product will not be available for sale. · Maintenance budget of 2.2 million · Utilities budget of 1.8 million · Varies slightly from facility to facility but the areas of reporting generally include maintenance personnel, project managers/supervisors, groundskeeping, security and environmental regulatory functions. [...more]
The Supply Leadership Development Program is a 3-year rotational program designed to fast track the development of great talent to build outstanding Supply leaders. The stretching, broad development program consists of three distinct one year placements providing knowledge and experience of the end to end supply chain through a combination of operational, specialist or project roles covering different functions (Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain, etc), sites, business units and with the possibility of working in different geographies within Latin America & Caribbean. Each placement will be a real job with real deliverables and performance in the placement and on the program will be reviewed annually. [...more]
The WACA Accountant, will be responsible for:
● Identifying and allocating WACA shared expenses.
● Allocating, and recharging WACA management fees to respective brand owners
● Managing, reconciling and reporting all WACA inter - company transactions and branch transactions with Guinness H/Q
● Ensuring that Deloitte local offices have all relevant back up accounting documents timely for complete cut off.
● Calculating royalties due to respective brand owners from each of the WACA 3rd party licensed brewers based on volumes/NSV
● Issuing a royalty invoice, on behalf of the brand owners to the WACA 3rd party licensed brewers.
● Preparing and booking accruals and provisions and ensuring accurate and complete month -end cut off
● Complying with CARM accounting controls in WACA and furnishing evidences for control check lists and audits
● Ensuring that Deloitte maintains proper accounting and records for WACA fixed assets
● Integrating WACA accounting into H/Q's at single entity and consolidated level both for local and group reporting. [...more]