The joint venture of US brewing companies SABMiller and Molson Coors has found an innovative use for one of its breweries' waste water.
MillerCoors' brewery in Ohio has teamed up with a company which produces animal feeds from renewable sources to run a full-scale trial.
The new product will use specialist technology to create a fish food ingredient to replace less sustainable ones currently used on fish farms nationwide. [...more]
This internship will be based in the Milwaukee Brewery, working with Managers, Learning & Development, Employee Relations Managers, and brewery workers.
- Drive efficiencies and sustain improvement through the most effective use of people resources and work practices that demonstrate a world-class culture
- Analyze current Quality Education materials and process to determine efficiency and use by brewery workers
- Develop and leverage more effective Quality Education training materials, using videos, computer-based materials, and other various learning tools
- Provide consistent certification processes and controls
- Examine and refine the Learning & Development structure and tools to provide improved support and information sharing between Human Resources, Management, and current employees
- Develop learning metrics and reports to be used by the Learning & Development team
- Analyze capability and utilization of system to build and track training plans based on needs analysis
MillerCoors - the North American marketing arm of Colorado's Molson Coors Brewing Co. - said Wednesday it has donated $1.3 million to support 47 historically black public colleges and universities.
The donation is to the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, which raises money for the colleges, and will be used to support leadership development, programmatic support, scholarship and capacity-building at the 47 schools. [...more]
"We are excited about the opportunity to add Supreme Beverage Co. to our distribution network," stated Scott Slocum, President of Fusion Premium Beverages. "Our strategy of partnering with the best in sales and distribution continues to present opportunities to expand the accessibility of our ResurrectionTM Anti-Hangover Drink." [...more]
The Manager, Leadership Development manages Miller-Coors leadership development and provides thought partnership for leadership development across the organization including capability building and development strategies, programs, assessment, and feedback processes. Responsible for coaching processes, mentoring programs, leadership interventions, the Management Development Program, and the MillerCoors University Leadership curriculum. Provides tailored support to HR Business partners and line management for building leadership and management capability; works collaboratively with specialist functions such as Organization Development, Talent Management, and HR Managers providing sound recommendations and solutions for developing leaders; Ensures integrated, sustainable learning solutions for leaders across the enterprise.
The category analyst is also the primary MillerCoors representative to the customer for all category management processes and expertise. This position manages the category management retailer relationship and provides 'best of class category management services and insights (shopper and business) to achieve category goals of the retailer and MillerCoors. [...more]
Provide global support for the HRIS systems (SAP and other internal HR systems) in the areas of maintenance of system structures, establishing and maintaining system processes, reporting, SOX compliance, auditing and other system protocols. Maintain relationships with IT to ensure coordinated communication and interaction regarding systems. [...more]
Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP; TSX) has reported double-digit income growth for the third quarter. Net income attributable to Molson Coors increased 37.4 percent to $235.3 millionfor the third quarter, up from $171.3 million a year ago. Underlying after-tax income(1) increased 22.7 percent to $212.9 million, or $1.14 per diluted share, up from $173.5 million, or $0.93 per diluted share, a year ago. [...more]
A short introduction to the Drinks Industry's Professional & Social Network - InDrinks.
To join InDrinks you need to be a member of LinkedIn. You can join the group here: [...more]
Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB, Latin America's largest beverage company, said it's in discussions "with several parties" regarding its beer business. [...more]
Other responsibilities include quality, preventive maintenance, improving line performance and production efficiencies, and planning and scheduling material + manpower, etc. Must understand the interrelationships between Packaging, Brewing, Distribution, Maintenance and Quality Services departments.
we have an opening on our team for a Chain Sales Executive focusing on the Grocery channel.
The Chain Sales Executive role has several different areas of focus which are described below.
* Develop/Maintain Chain Account Plan:
* Annual plan and trimester updates
* Customer priority and opportunity discovery
* Align with class of trade and regional strategy
* Volume and profit forecast
* Develop plan imperatives & needed resources