Support best practice maintenance in brewery operations, including kegging, brewing, utility operations and building services
• Develop and implement training plans for the Production team
• Ensure adherence to H&S legislation and promote safe working practices across the brewery
• Act as an engineering technical resource for in-house capital project work. [...more]
As a Tele Account Manager you’ll liaise with pubs, nightclubs, social clubs and hotels, driving profits and brand distribution in your territory. That means working closely with your team, with Finance, Logistics and suppliers to hit your targets and grow our business.
Responsible for collaborating with functional, division (or Shared Services) business leaders in developing business strategies, as well as consulting with those leaders in defining opportunities to appropriately leverage and extend the use of IT based solutions and services in addressing business opportunities and challenges, whilst supporting the delivery of the Molson Coors Brewing Company IT strategy, plans and associated priorities.
• Develops and maintains relationships with strategic business leaders. Provides strategic consultation and leadership to division, enterprise or Shared Services business leaders with respect to the application of information technology against business objectives, opportunities and challenges
• Oversees the delivery of IT enabled services and solutions in support of the function in the division or Shared Services/Molson Coors Corporate Center. [...more]
Molson Coors is set to launch its North American Blue Moon beer on draught in 100 London pubs and bars this month.
Draught Blue Moon (5.4%abv) is brewed with oats and spiced with a combination of orange peel and coriander. It is served with an orange slice to enhance the flavours.
Blue Moon will be available in 20L kegs while the ceramic tap handle has been imported from the US.
The beer will be available in 100 outlets including some Fuller's and Mitchells & Butlers pubs along with a few hand picked independent outlets.
Each outlet launch will be fully supported by the Molson Coors speciality beer arm - Different World Drinks Comp [...more]
Plan, monitor and execute all brand activities, including brand positioning, strategic planning and marketing communications
• Work on activation and sales support
• Ensure budgeted brand expenditure is cost-effective
• Provide a variety of creative solutions to drive our future brand success
Our Brand Managers need:
• Good business experience in brand management/marketing – ideally FMCG
• Proven commercial acumen, and ideally experience in new product development and innovation
• An innovative and creative approach – particularly to digital channels
• To be inspirational, creative and passionate
• Great project management skills [...more]
Be responsible for the stock management of kegs, utilising stock rotation to the full
• Promote a safe working environment, making recommendations and implementing them to sustain safe working practices
• Perform basic maintenance and safety checks on fork lift trucks, encompassing hygiene within the warehouse
• Confirm loading to ensure vehicles are ready to go/handling picking notes [...more]
The Bittersweet Partnership, Molson Coors' business unit aiming to bring more women into the beer category, has "filled its innovations pipeline" with the first developments due in early summer.
However, it's not just about bringing out new brands, said Kirsty Derry, managing director of the partnership. "It's about finding ways of making the category more inviting and breaking down barriers to trial," she said.
"New products are important but just as important are innovations around packaging, glassware and the way we market beer brands."
The unit is already working with pub companies such as Mitchells & Butlers and Fuller's, trialling its Blue Moon wheat beer and has done a lot of work on beer and food matching to try to lure women away from wine. [...more]
Championship side Sheffield United have announced brewer Molson Coors as a new partner of the club in a six figure, three year deal.
Molson Coors, whose brand portfolio includes brands Carling, Coors Light, Grolsch and Worthington's, has signed a three-year, six-figure deal with the club, starting in June 2010.
As part of the deal, Molson Coors has been installed as the official beer supplier of United and will also deliver prominent stadium branding with both the Molson Coors and Carling logo featured at Bramall Lane.
The partnership with United has been agreed with a view to Molson Coors extending its links with the Blades' international network of clubs that expands across Europe, Australasia and Asia. [...more]
Molson Coors has unveiled its "Be Part of it 2010" campaign to help pubs attract and retain customers during the World Cup.
The global brewer is offering pubs two different kits from May onwards. The Match Planning Kit is designed to help pubs plan and promote matchdays and includes a World Cup match planner, external banner, upcoming games empty belly posters, a World Cup Quiz kit and pint carriers.
The Choose Your Colours Kit aims to help pubs take advantage of non-England games by encouraging promotions using Molson Coors's portfolio of world beers including Mexico (Sol), Holland (Grolsch) and USA (Coors Light) items. [...more]
Brewer Molson Coors is relaunching Caffrey's Irish Ale with a lower ABV and a collector card scheme to drive sales
From 15 March the premium draught will be reduced from 4.2% ABV to 3.8% ABV.
On-trade sales will be supported with a "Buy three get a free one next time you're in" collector card scheme.
A new point of sale kit will be available to help promote the rebranding. [...more]
Molson Coors has become the first brewer to commit to achieving a more sustainable use of resources throughout the whole supply chain.
The global brewer is the first brewer to be a founding signatory of WRAP's Courtauld Commitment 2.
Part one of the agreement aimed to reduce the weight of packaging and waste ending up in household bins.
Part two of the agreement moves away from weight-based targets and aims to achieve more sustainable use of resources over the entire life cycle of products, throughout the whole supply chain [...more]
Molson Coors has urged other alcohol producers to up their game and make sure labelling is up to scratch.
The Government launched a new consultation today on whether there should be mandatory requirement on labelling after an independent report said only 15% of packaging was fully compliant .
Under the voluntary agreement, forged by the Government in 2007, the industry agreed to putting five key pieces of information on labels - unit information, pregnancy advice, a message about responsible drinking, a logo and link for Drinkaware and the NHS recommended limits.
Carling brewer Molson Coors said it was still committed to its 2007 promise and urged others to stick to it. "We want our product to be enjoyed, not abused," said chief executive Mark Hunter. [...more]