Orders managed proactively from receipt to delivery.
· Knowledge of stock levels in-market and an awareness of customers’ operations through liaison with agents/market managers.
· Frequent Liaison with UK Order Fulfillment team and other production sites to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Well established and managed relationships with customers and in-market colleagues.
· Customer requests analysed against the trade-off of customer service and the impact on Diageo profit.
· Changes and exceptions to orders effectively managed. [...more]
# To support the Commercial Support Manager in embedding and operating a world class performance management process.
# To ensure that all commercial overheads are accurately accounted for and reported. To provide assistance in the reporting and discount management processes. [...more]
Responsible for the continuous development and ongoing execution of National and Local promotional activities of the CWUS portfolio of products as they relate to the On-premise and Off-premise segment of product distribution. Financial management of division sales and profit goals is a key driver in this position. Managing and monitoring all expenditures related to Zone non-price activities.
Implement sales performance measures and targets using the CWUS CORE brand
priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results.
• Manage wholesale managers and sales representatives to achieve CUWS depletion
and distribution goals.
• Develop and conduct annual Collaborative Business Plans, periodic tactical business
plans, monthly tactical business reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys
and weekly progress checks of customer performance [...more]
Reporting to the National Sales Manager the ideal candidate will have line management responsibility for a team of Business Development Executives (BDEs) with ownership of the total Central Region for Diageo GB. This includes owning and developing the strategy in line with defined business goals in order to deliver the Diageo GB On Trade vision. [...more]
The main purpose of the role is to represent the Brand and educate consumers and the trade through direct interaction.
Represent: To live the brand, and interact directly with its current and potential consumers by exuding passion and commitment for what the brand represents.
Educate: Teach consumers and traders about product intrinsic, heritage, and authenticity, so as to develop greater appreciation for our brands.
Direct Interaction: Use one-on-one consumer interaction opportunities to harness brand loyalty. [...more]
Maximising profitable volume sales and achieving distribution targets by selling the company's brand & product range into specific outlets.
• Driving Rate of Sale by ensuring effective brand merchandising is achieved by creating in store theatre in all outlets.
• Maintaining effective, profitable and long term relationships with customers to develop their business
• Maintain a cost effective journey plan, providing maximum customer contact
• Implement and review local activity in line with National Plan to increase distribution and volume.
• Assess market and industry information and respond to competitor activity [...more]
# Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
# Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
# Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
# Participate in sales meetings, on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
# Research, organize and present sales reports/quota attainment results as required by District Manager in team or division meeting environment.
# Review customers' credit status, collect monies owed for product and partner with Customer Assistance Department on a weekly basis to ensure accounts remain in good standing.
# Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
# Merchandise off-sale/retail accounts and reset shelf space, cold box and build displays to correspond with supplier promotions and incentive programs. [...more]
The purpose of this role is to lead, motivate and develop a team of five sales professionals in order to deliver stretch brand and portfolio targets and build profitable sales. If successful in the role, your responsibilities will include Driving profitable sales growth within your territory
- Accountability of delivering agreed business unit performance
- Positive overall performance of your team
- Establishing networks both internally and externally
- Developing the capability and motivation of your team [...more]
The WACA Accountant, will be responsible for:
● Identifying and allocating WACA shared expenses.
● Allocating, and recharging WACA management fees to respective brand owners
● Managing, reconciling and reporting all WACA inter - company transactions and branch transactions with Guinness H/Q
● Ensuring that Deloitte local offices have all relevant back up accounting documents timely for complete cut off.
● Calculating royalties due to respective brand owners from each of the WACA 3rd party licensed brewers based on volumes/NSV
● Issuing a royalty invoice, on behalf of the brand owners to the WACA 3rd party licensed brewers.
● Preparing and booking accruals and provisions and ensuring accurate and complete month -end cut off
● Complying with CARM accounting controls in WACA and furnishing evidences for control check lists and audits
● Ensuring that Deloitte maintains proper accounting and records for WACA fixed assets
● Integrating WACA accounting into H/Q's at single entity and consolidated level both for local and group reporting. [...more]
We are offering a unique opportunity to the right salesperson to sell sought-after wines to the off-premise trade. Our demonstrated strength in the on-premise market is an indicator of success for the right salesperson. We are looking for a highly motivated sales person who has current contacts and customers and the credibility to be viewed as a wine expert among his/her peers and clients. We offer in return a high commission rate, bonus plan and other forms of compensation designed to support your successful market penetration.
* With proven track record within a sales, customer service or contact centre background.
* With excellent organisational and planning skills.
* Comfortable working with computers.
* Confident about acting on your own initiative.
* Demonstrating a proactive approach to your daily activities. [...more]