Monthly reporting: expenses, invoices, sales, and tax reporting detail.
* Vendor management: address billing issues and payments with vendors and customers.
* Ecommerce and wine order management: process orders, update online database, communicate with customers, and ensure timely overall fulfillment support.
* Customer relations: speak to customers by phone or in person to answer questions, take orders, and resolve problems.
* Sales support: invoicing, taking orders from customers, wine inventory management, delivering wine.
* Assist CEO with schedule, expenses, meetings and wine tasting events, as needed.
* Marketing support: participating in and helping plan wine tasting events, as needed. [...more]
The role will have full responsibility for the Booker Business Plans as well as annual terms renegotiations.The role will require the business manager to work closely with the Sector Manager and Key Account team responsible for the rest of the Wholesale RTM, as a degree of synergy is required to deliver the goals of this sector. This role will require an individual capable of delivering a step change in performance, whilst at the same time possessing a strong teamwork ethic, given the competitive nature of this sector [...more]
Ensure that Supplier Performance levels continue to improve to meet wider Diageo needs and support key initiatives such as perfect plant.
· Input stakeholder and performance needs to sourcing strategy development
· Accountable for implementation of strat plan projects both financial and non financial
·First line of support on Supplier performance and issue resolution [...more]
Development, tracking & communication of On Premise numbers and goals
• Develop, implement and track On Premise Incentives
• Conduct quarterly On Premise Business reviews and tactical business planning meetings
with On Premise District Managers
• Implement, communicate and maintain CWUS CORE On Premise Standards and Tools
• Conduct sales meetings including education, information, programming, new products
• In market sales activities including distributor ride withs, key account calls, multi unit
Implement sales performance measures and targets using the CWUS CORE brand
priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results.
• Manage wholesale managers and sales representatives to achieve CUWS depletion
and distribution goals.
• Develop and conduct annual Collaborative Business Plans, periodic tactical business
plans, monthly tactical business reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys
and weekly progress checks of customer performance
• Communicate all necessary information on any program and/or initiative from within
CWUS including Channel.
• Conduct Sales Meetings with customers and or select distributor personnel that
include but are not limited to brand education, programming and/or initiatives and
new product launches. [...more]
The role of the Robert Oatley State Sales Manager for NY is to grow distribution & case sales in the on trade and premium retail accounts by:
Developing and maintaining relationships with restaurants and retailers to drive sales.
Build consumer awareness by participating at consumer tastings, wine events and trade shows.
Have the ability to make cold calls for the development of new business.
Track and report monthly depletions by market.
Brewery Ommegang/Duvel Moortgat USA is currently seeking a Sales Representative for the New York City territory. This position will secure new business via direct sales and develop existing business via promotional execution and merchandising activities of the assigned distribution network. Competitive salary (based on experience), medical/dental, 401k, bonus, car allowance as well as other benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire portfolio.
• Motivate distributor sales force to achieve sales objectives.
• Focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores).
• Identify accounts that are not being penetrated with Duvel USA products and develop a plan to establish business with such accounts.
• Conduct wait-staff / bartender educations, beer tastings and beer dinners
• Ensure proper merchandizing of on- and off-premise accounts
• Plan and execute on-premise promotions as required (note: evenings; weekend festivals)
• Develop and maintain close relationships with key accounts both on and off-premise.
• Work with local distributors to increase brand awareness and consumption.
• Be responsible for the allocation and use of point-of-sale materials. [...more]
Engaging with senior Diageo and NBL executives to develop and agree the business, trade and marketing plan for the Windhoek brand in the key markets. Engaging with other Diageo markets to establish support for the Windhoek brand and ensure its success within their existing portfolio of brands. Working closely with in market sales, marketing and supply teams to launch brand. Thought leadership is required to determine what is next for the brand plus also manage complex relationships (including external partners and a virtual team) to ensure the systems to support the brand are working seamlessly. [...more]
he Field Manager leads a dynamic sales team in Orange County, San Diego Counties, and Desert regions of Southern California. This position is responsible for developing sales representatives, brands, sales revenue and market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Manage and grow placements and sales within the region by working in the field four days a week
•Utilize comprehensive marketing strategies to achieve specific sales and distribution goals
•Manage multiple sales priorities in conjunction with pricing, inventory and programming
•Analyze sales activity and identify changing market conditions to maximize growth opportunities
•Lead and direct existing sales force and monitor territory performance with weekly reporting
* Create and execute brand development opportunities for each territory
* Develop and maintain relationships will all levels of the trade
* Execute supplier market visits and trade events [...more]
To be a good fit for this opportunity you must have significant sales or marketing management experience, including managing teams within a multi-tier distribution system. Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry is preferred but not required. We're looking for a professional with a solid understanding of brand and/or category management, desire to champion new brands, as well as experience creating and managing budgets.
* Development, implementation and achievement of annual sales and accounts sold goals.
* Develop, implement and execute sales programs and pricing strategy.
* Develop and execute merchandising and distribution standards with our distributor network.
* Build and maintain close working relationships with the top on and off premise accounts, both chain and independents.
* Build and maintain close working relationships with distributor sales and management personnel.
* Work each market with the top distributor sales representatives, field managers and Key Account Managers.
* Conduct mid-year and annual planning and review meetings with all distributors.
* Daily distributor management responsibilities including monitoring of price points (including competitive set), orders, shipments, samples, training and POS management. [...more]
Responsible for delivering state level plan by hitting the profit target, reinforcing Pernod Ricard USA's needs and Ways of Working in line with distributor and managing area sales team to execute street level sales and marketing programs in conjunction with the distributor's selling efforts to achieve the predetermined volume, display, ads, distribution and other related brand selling activities in on and off-premise accounts.
The position requires the ability to evaluate and implement approved programming with key off and on-premise accounts, distributors and the area sales team.
Responsible for assisting division marketing managers in the identification of focus vicinity opportunities by brand and joint key account planning during the annual planning process, and managing reporting District Managers (Dam's) accordingly.
In coordination with reporting DM's, ensures that distributor efforts/visits/programs are aligned around target focus vicinities, key accounts and channels, and the overall market.
Positions are available in all areas of Florida. Please note on cover letter which area you are applying for or you will not be considered. It is important that you are a resident of that area and are familiar with the accounts and territory.
AREA MANAGEMENT POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Call on, sell and service a variety of accounts within a defined geographic territory.
Maintain and create points of distribution.
Successfully achieve goals and incentives. [...more]