Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. has announced that Martin M. Ellen will join the company as executive vice president and chief financial officer on April 1, 2010. In addition to his strong background in finance, Ellen will bring considerable experience in franchising, operations and the beverage industry.
At DPS, he will be responsible for the company's finance and IT organizations and will report to Larry Young, president and chief executive officer. He will succeed John O. Stewart, who last year announced his plans to retire on March 31, 2010.
"Marty's extensive public company experience and involvement in strategy and operations, as well as finance, will bring valuable perspective to our executive leadership team as we continue to build on DPS's position as the industry leader in flavored beverages," Young said. "I am grateful for John's many contributions to our business and look forward to working with Marty to take our young company to the next level of financial and operating success." [...more]
Just in time for the holiday season, 7UP is reintroducing a seasonal favorite, Pomegranate 7UP, now with antioxidant Vitamin E. Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant is a perfect blend of natural pomegranate flavor and the crisp, clean, refreshingly bubbly taste of America's original lemon-lime soft drink.
"With its natural pomegranate flavor and deep burgundy color, Pomegranate 7UP has become a festive hit during the holidays," said Dave Falk, director of marketing for 7UP. "Consumers have responded so favorably to Cherry 7UP Antioxidant, we're now giving them Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant."
Bebida Beverage Company has announced that it has partnered with Austin Beverages to distribute their product line in Texas.
Texas-based Austin Beverages has been added to the network of distribution outlets for the Koma Unwind "chillaxation drink", which is currently distributed in 550 locations across four counties.
According to Bebida, the relaxation or "anti-energy" drink is dedicated to helping consumers achieve a level of relaxation without the use of pills or alcohol. [...more]
* Be a market and brand building leader in your territory
• Be able to create and execute competitive programs with your distributor, wholesaler and retail accounts
* Be able to develop annual sales objectives for your region
• Oversee the relationship between your distributors and the progress towards brand development and sales goals
* Create, sell, and implement channel and key account specific market plans
* Evaluate distributor performance through quarterly business reviews
* Educate key distributor personnel on the Vintage Point portfolio
* Be able to manage local promotional dollars against an appropriate budget
• Be able to use analytical reporting tools (i.e. Trade Pulse) to understand current trends in your region and be able to take proactive action
The Boston Beer Company Twisted Tea District Manager is responsible for the sales, merchandising and promotional activities in all on and off-premise accounts. In addition the Twisted Tea District Manager is responsible for managing the day to day distributor interaction for the brewery, gaining share of mind within the distributors, and growing BBC business throughout the wholesaler's territory. [...more]
Primary responsibility is to maintain existing business and create organic growth in the off and on premise Channel sectors through managing the execution of CWUS programs.
Primary responsibility is to maintain existing business and create organic growth in the off premise Channel sector through managing the execution of CWUS
programs and distribution in the Chain/ Mass Merchandiser and Club channels.
• Establish chain store sales performance measures and targets using the CWUS CORE brand priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving
• Develop and implement monthly tactical business reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys and weekly progress checks of customer performance [...more]
The Account Manager works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics. [...more]
* Residing in Texas or Florida and familiar with the Southern Region of the USA.
* Intense focus on National Accounts on and off premise.
•Keep management informed of critical information and trends in the market place.
•Develop and maintain personal contact and superior working relationships with key accounts and distributors, and help develop a regional "best accounts" list
* Enhance the brand's image and visibility in the market place
•Demonstrate and achieve strong leadership, selling, time management, and communication skills
•Call on key accounts with distributors' sales personnel to expand distribution and visibility, and develop sales. Special attention to chain retailers and restaurateurs. [...more]
The Diamond Standard Vodka Market Specialist reports directly to the Regional Vice President for day to day direction in the market. The position will also work closely with the distributor teams in the local market to effectively coordinate the account support activities.
The Diamond Standard District Manager reports directly to the Divisional Manager with a strong dotted line reporting relationship for day to day direction in the market. The position will also work closely with the distributor teams in the local market to effectively coordinate the account support activities.
The Diamond Beverages LLC Divisional Manager position is a full-time, dedicated position focused exclusively on building the Diamond Standard Vodka brand. The Divisional Manager will be responsible for an assigned territory and have direct report of the Market Specialist installed in the territory.
The Diamond Standard Divisional Manager reports directly to the Regional Vice President with a strong dotted line reporting relationship for day to day direction in the market. The position will also work closely with the distributor teams in the local market to effectively coordinate the account support activities. [...more]